Our current needs and goals for 2017:
1. $70K for 70th. Your contribution will help with the daily operations of Camp Awana and also invest in current and future staff salaries. Honor the Past by Investing in the Future. For all gifts of $200 or more, a brick will be placed at Camp Awana in honor of your family, a loved one, friend, a Bible Verse, etc. We have currently raised over $30,000.
2. General Fund: Camp Awana is a year round Camp with a year round operating budget. Support Camp with a gift to the General Operating Fund today.
3. Financial Assistance Fund: This fund helps offset the cost of a week or weekend of Camp for a camper or family that has a financial need.
- New windows, exterior siding and a heater for One Cabin – $5,000
- Badger, Bison, Pheasant, Raccoon, Red Fox and Spruce Cabins electrical upgrade (adding more outlets) – $3,000 Total
- Extending power to make snow in lower tubing hill field – $1,200
- 3 Video Projectors for Bible Houses – $580/each
- New windows for Rec Center – $7,000
- New windows for Keneu bathroom – $1,000
- New windows, repair floor, new furnace and new door for Kalamazoo Cabin – $7,900
- Riding Lawn Mower – $16,000
Click here to donate with a credit card through All donations are tax deductible. Mail Checks payable to:
Latham Christian Camping
3859 N. Central Ave.
Chicago, IL 60634