Our current needs and goals for 2017:
1. End of the year giving to cover some of the following unexpected expenses in 2017: the removal of a large tree down by the lake, replacing the walk in refrigerator compressor, the repair of two kitchen ovens, repairs on a number of vehicles, staff salary support shortfall, and other buildings and grounds expenses. $15,000
2. General Fund: Camp Awana is a year round Camp with a year round operating budget. Support Camp with a gift to the General Operating Fund today.
3. Financial Assistance Fund: This fund helps offset the cost of a week or weekend of Camp for a camper or family that has a financial need.
- New windows, exterior siding and a heater for One Cabin – $5,000
- Interior siding for Pheasant Cabin – $1,200
- Pheasant Cabin electrical upgrade (adding more outlets) – $500
- 3 Video Projectors for Bible Houses – $580/each
- New windows for Rec Center – $7,000
- New windows for Keneu Bathroom – $1,000
- New doors for 4 Gitchee Gumee Cabins – $140/each
- 4 New Tires for John Deere Tractor – $1,500 Total
- Plow attachment and hydraulic system for our new Kubota Mower – $3,200
Click here to donate with a credit card through All donations are tax deductible. Mail Checks payable to:
Latham Christian Camping
3859 N. Central Ave.
Chicago, IL 60634