Follow Solid Rock on Instagram: @sldrck
To Be Announced
Olivet Nazarene University
All Incoming Fall 2018 9th-12th grade & Graduating Class of 2018 boys and girls.
A week exclusively for high school students. Join us for an incredible week of connecting with old and new friends, relevant and challenging Bible speakers, small group discussion, an amazing live worship band, free time to unplug and enjoy camp, and a wide range of super fun activities, team competitions and tournaments.
Camp Awana has an active waterfront, which includes swimming, diving board, slide, The Blob, Aqua Jump, White Raft, Paddle Boats, Canoes, Kayaks, Aqua Cycle, Row Boats, and Fishing. Enjoy mini-golf, archery targets, archery golf, game room (foosball, carpet ball, air hockey, ping pong), full-sized gym (basketball, volleyball, dodge ball, floor hockey), tether ball, pop shot, ga ga ball, box hockey, 4 square, sand volleyball, and 4 way volleyball.
The last night of Solid Rock always ends with a great banquet, so don’t forget to pack something special to wear.
- Camp Awana provides 3 meals a day and an evening snack.
- Campers stay in a cabin with 6-9 other campers and 1-2 adult leaders.
- Camp Awana provides an onsite nurse that is available 24 hours a day for camper medical needs.
- Camp Awana provides Certified Lifeguards to supervise the waterfront.
- Camp Awana meals are supervised by a licensed Food Service Manager.
- All Camp Awana volunteers complete a volunteer application, submit references, and receive a background check.
June 24 – June 30 – $360
Camp Awana, 9025 Camp Awana Road, Fredonia, WI 53021. Phone: 262-692-2388. firstname.lastname@example.org
We are located 45 minutes NW of Milwaukee.
Campers will build relationships with peers, adults and with the Lord, all while having an unforgettable week of fun.
How do I register
Click here to register